Motor restoration

Is there anybody on here that is a restorer for hire? Like I ship my motor to you you strip it down clean get it running then paint it and put decals on. Would something like that be super expensive. I have motors and parts just need the leg work done. Ya I know I'm not asking for a lot right. Lol. Just a thought.
Let me know.

Is there anybody on here that is a restorer for hire? Like I ship my motor to you you strip it down clean get it running then paint it and put decals on. Would something like that be super expensive. I have motors and parts just need the leg work done. Ya I know I'm not asking for a lot right. Lol. Just a thought.
Let me know.
Folks here tend to specialize. You should post what kind of engine, and what you are looking for in more specific terms. "Get it running" can be a vastly different process for different engines, as well as whats wrong with them, what kind of paint you want, etc.

Evil Ed does restorations, ATKRIDER does engine work on Tecumseh, chatten63 does restoration work, just to name a few.

Thank you Dave for the info and advise. I have a hs40 and a h35 I want done. One is black and the other is white. Both have extra carbs. One I'd like to put on a rupp roadster 2 and one on something down the road. Both have good compression and spark. I just don't know anything about the points or adjusting or changing.

Ok ok ok. I get it. I now have a briggs small engine book just need one for Tecumseh's. I have torn down clone motors and rebuilt. Just nothing old. I will start the learning process.