MT2W class: " poor white trash" aka: yard work sux

incogrhino

Well here's mine. Starting out as a tiller, a wheelbarrow and old wishbone front end tractor that had been outside for who knows how long. Have other stuff for it... but ya gotta wait to see. All in the details. In the theme of a rat rod gokart.....I will only use what I can find in the junk yard, have givin to me or I can make. Some stuff will be new. Safety. So far...

Tiller 20$
Rebuilding carb 17$
Frame 4$
Axle 5$( I may not use it. Have others)
Tub 3$

Ill try to keep a tally.

Tillers 5hp with reverse. Chain drive. Runs good for now.:grind:

incogrhino

Quick mock up. And the reason I picked this tub. Old Donald. It screamed at me to build it. Then after finding the frame. I knew. Think pickup tho.:grind:

incogrhino

Thanx a bunch.... not my original idea. Seen a couple online. But this ones mine. Gunna slam it to the ground. Anyone have any small air bag ideas? Luv to slam the rear and :grind:grind....... maybe use a portable air pump or co2. Just thinkin out loud. Hmmmmm... maybe a inner tube. I have a quick tire fill thing laying around. For my bike. Co2 cartridge. Hmmmmmm. We'll see....

I'm excited for this one. :thumbsup: I've seen a really cool soap box car done like this but a go kart is so much cooler. :thumbsup:

Airbag idea. I had a buddy of mine that used an old semi-deflated volleyball under the seat of his panhead for a suspension.
Maybe you could get something like that to work.

this is a really cool project, the wheel barrow makes it appear a comfy ride too. Reminds me of a Ford t-bucket. Is there somekinda cutout for the legs?

You might be interested in something like this when you're finished with the tub cart, just found this on the web trying to find an example of what you were doing. Yours is a clever design, really cool.

Last edited:

Valocalrep

Man this makes me haooy now i can watch tyou do all the trail stuff iw as going to have to do. I started working on one of these when i got my kart a few weeks ago was just looking for the right Wheel Barrow to use. Great idea man this will be a great build. You could make an air hydrolic that would work, kinda like one off a pallet jack.