mt50 suzuki trailhopper info needed plz

anyone have knowledge of websites for these that have pic, diagrams, exploded views of the motor, exploded view preferablly help much appreciated

what are you trying to figure out exactly? I am not sure about exploded view, but I've been inside a few of them.. :shrug: I know to try to (buy parts) for an MT50 is very hard to do for some reason.. At least out Suzuki guy has a real hard time..

what are you trying to figure out exactly? I am not sure about exploded view, but I've been inside a few of them.. :shrug: I know to try to (buy parts) for an MT50 is very hard to do for some reason.. At least out Suzuki guy has a real hard time..
i split the cases to get to the rod bearing and in the mean time all these little ball bearings fell out from around the shift drum question, is there a bearing that fell apart maybe that makes it more clear any help appreciated thanks

sounds like a good possibility.. I never had a case completely split on one, but I'd venture to say probably one of the bearings in the gear box came apart on ya when ya pulled it apart... can you account for all of those?

is there in the shift drum on these do they have ball bearings in it, any thing i check out on motor all the bearings are together and in tak, they have the retainers in them and there all there thnxs