My Birthday gift to MYSELF!!!

Well, since I don't receive any Birthday gifts anymore I decided to get this one for my 40th! Holy Crap...did I say 40th? Oh the days gone by.... Any way, I got this from Scooterboy and could not be more proud of it. It's my first wall hanger. Bonanza BC200 fully restored and trust me....the back side looks EXACTLY like the ad does. Thanks Mark!

More wall hangers from Scooterboy to come very soon.............Work in progress.........:thumbsup:

Nice. That pic shows how small those frames really are. I've seen a lot of people think they have the small one and really have the mid-size.

george3

Well, since I don't receive any Birthday gifts anymore I decided to get this one for my 40th! Holy Crap...did I say 40th? Oh the days gone by.... Any way, I got this from Scooterboy and could not be more proud of it. It's my first wall hanger. Bonanza BC200 fully restored and trust me....the back side looks EXACTLY like the ad does. Thanks Mark!

More wall hangers from Scooterboy to come very soon.............Work in progress.........:thumbsup:
Nice Birthday present, Think Santa will top that?

Thanks for all the B day wishes. I didn't post this thread for Birthday attention of course but I'm still getting it from all the Awesome members we have here so thank you!:smile: I just wanted to post this little mini bike since I haven't EVER seen another Bonanza BC200. I've seen the BC250 and so on but......Let me know if there are more out there.......There's gotta be more..........

Mean Dean

Happy B Day Patrick and congrats on making it to 40. I did that 14 years ago next week. Wow nice Mini and a good present. I cant wait to see what I get next Friday on the 29th exempting my license tabs.LOL