My Father passed away overnight

I have known for some time that I picked a hobby chock full of pure golden hearted folks, minibike people are the best folks I know. My Dad feels no more pain nor does he struggle for his next breath any more, he had recently seen me through a major health crisis only to run out of air to breathe himself. He was selfless and I just wish he had been more computer savvy because had he joined the forum he would have loved you all as I do. Thanks again to all my OldMiniBikes brothers and sisters for helping me through this roughest of times with your kind words, thoughts, and prayers. You all are the best!

rmm727

Sorry for your loss. Its hard to lose a father. I lost mine at age 20 and 12 year later there are days its still hard to get over it.

Matthew 5:4: Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted

Heartfelt condolences from my family to yours. Find solace in knowing that your Dad is in a better place now, free of pain, free of earthly concerns.

I will include you and your Dad in my prayers at church tomorrow morning. May the Lord bless you all in this time!