My thoughts on the db30.

cxbra

First let me say that im soo glad that I called Pep Boys! I was going to buy a used db30 w/ a blown out rear tire for $175 today off of craigslist :hammer:, then I called P.B thinking "no way", they said that they had one left for $225. Out of the door for $245, and the peace of mind in knowing your bike hasnt been beat to hell?

Priceless.

First impressions.. Its about what i'd expect for a engine under 3 hp. The clutch definately engages too quickly and bogs, but once you get past about 10mph it carries me (150 pounds) to 20 mph or so pretty nicely as long as your on a slight downgrade :wink:. I would say that the speed is comparable to a entry level go-ped, except for half the price AND you get to sit down...:punk:

Its not as fast as my former 47cc cheap pocketbike (2 stroke OWNS) but the db30 is sooo much cooler. Try getting smiles from the chics on a lil ass loud pocketbike hahaha. This thing is soo cool, for $245, its more than I expected. I like the disk brake and the folding footpegs a LOT. Man my neices are going to love this thing so much! They better appreciate it while its cute and stock :cool:

vette66_00

Welcome!! Yep a Honda clone as seen at Harbor Freight will take you to the next level and you will be super happy with it.

And the DB take over continues....