My wife said: "aw hell no"

Parliament : So your looking for a Co-conspirator in this endeavor. Kind of a sneaky way around the little woman AKA MASTER OF THE DOMAIN . All I can say is good luck.
You have to know how to work the angels this go kart has to have room for your ever increasing family.
Take a look at my photo section and see the mini dune kart I built for my grand Kids it even has a radio controlled kill button for safety a 4130 Chromoly frame all tig welded and in 8 years of riding and not one injury or problem just a bunch of worn out tires. Steve :scooter:

Parliament,

I have to agree with the wife. Hell No! If your going to go or step out of bounds with one foot, have the courage to get a machine that makes people woo>
Sorry, for siding with the wife this time, you know how I feel about this issue, however that machine may not suit your needs, take up space, be in the way, to trip over and cause an ankle injury.? It is not attractive. Go for the gusto man, get a Shifter Kart and sponser a driver to live through his or her dreams. Call, Danicka Patrick, she seems to want to model her body and make millions at zero MPH. I cannot blame her one bit, those guy's are crazy in those open wheel death trap machines. Do you remember Alex Zarnadi?

Be a good boy and get a motorhome and go travel, have some fun and leave the wife home, take the dog!

:thumbsup:

TT

Last edited:

george3

peg leg kart?, posi only, live axel only, only way to fly. had them both over the years. just need a close as possable wheel base. and alot of power to turn tighter turns.

peg leg carts work fine on flat grass or pavement just gotta know where to shift your weight. My buddy has one just like that. he had a busted hs40 on it i threw a 8hp briggs on it and that thing is ballistic sooo much fun. Gotta have a nice thick seat though itll raddle out your eye balls.

Peg legs do OK on hard surfaces, but in dirt, they are helpless. BUT they do good burnouts and donuts. :thumbsup: For all around riding, it's hard to beat a live axle. Anyone ever try a differential on a kart?

Yup i had a diff on my old cart for the longest time. the only time i use live axles is on trikes or when i have major traction problems liek in snow or too much power and blow up the diff