My YouTube Page

MDB , great vids dude you and your friends should sell some of those fat tire bikes (frames) and spread the love around .awesome bikes thanks for the video`s every itme i see those video`s it makes me want a drag mini so bad....... some day !!:thumbsup:

Oldsalt

Good racing! I love amateur racing. To hell with NASCAR and NHRA and all those other over-regulated money makers. Would like to see more views of the machines. I noticed rear-set pegs, a clutch on the jack shaft, hyd. brakes and etc. It's sure evident by the crackle the engines make that they're really high compression. Thanks for the entertainment.

those vids and seein those guys race on sundays is what got me back into mini bikes, i plan on building a drag mini bike soon, already got a stretched frame and workin on gettin a decent motor to start with

feels kinda funny being a grown adult and building mini , but i feel much more at home on this site.

great vids mdb, i'll be up their on sunday.

hope to meet u.

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
MDB , great vids dude you and your friends should sell some of those fat tire bikes (frames) and spread the love around .awesome bikes thanks for the video`s every itme i see those video`s it makes me want a drag mini so bad....... some day !!:thumbsup:
Hey I sould a minibike to a guy in Florida a while back that races in the car outlaw class.