Need briggs gasket and seal set for 3hp 81302 engine

Where are you fellas getting gasket sets reasonable for old 3hp briggs engines ? Model is 81302 flathead. Searched the internet with no luck. Thanks for the help
bob

would you happen to have a coil number that would work on my motor to get rid of the points and condenser? my motor model is a 80302 can I use any newer 3hp briggs coil?

The wire broke and it doesn't look like I can solder it back on. I don't really know the exact spot it came from either. Would you happen to have a photo of on of yours to maybe point me in the right direction? I wouldn't mind using them I just don't know if I can fix it. It's the wire comming out of the condenser that would go to the coil??? I think. Lol

i can't upload a pic. I have a thousand times on here but it says it exceeds the size. I tried to resize my photos and it still wont work. I have no clue. all I know is one wire is a ground correct? well it's my other wire that is broke.

the problem I have is that it broke right at the end so theres nothing to solder to. doesn't really seem fixable. I know a pic says a thousand words but that's the best info I can give. so there's 2 wires. one appears to be a ground and that wire leads to the block. then the broken wire comes off the top of the condenser and it lead to the coil were it broke off at the coil. actually both wires come from the top of the condenser.

Last edited: