need some help on lights

:confused: IMG_1555.JPG i have a little indian with a 6.5hp and a stright pipe on it and i was wondering if any one knows what kind of lights to put on i had some cheap bicycle lights on it but they would go out when i started riding and i want to get some ones with batteries no wires thanks

capguncowboy

I would buy a couple of things to make it look right. First, I'd buy a vintage minibike style light with a 4" bulb that can be removed. Then I'd buy a replacement bulb kit like this: Vintage Clear Light SEALED Beam Replacement 4 inch for Chevy Dodge Plymouth | eBay

You can pop out the bulb that's in it for an LED. Then you can run it off of a small 6v battery pack. It will last a long time between charges and will be as bright (or brighter) than a standard bulb.

6V 36V 2000LM 18W Motorcycle Headlight Lamp Bulb H4 PH7 PH11 Adaptor LED Light | eBay

You can get a battery pack like this one: Amazon.com : Black Plastic 15cm Leads 4x 1.5V AA Battery Box Case Holder : Electronics and it would be small enough to hide in the back of the light housing. You could also use a cell phone battery to power it, you'd just have to rig up a wiring harness for it.

Last edited: