Needing to raise money and will be selling most everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i try not to click on this link every time i hit the new posts button but i cant help it:laugh: sorry to hear this about vic though, i thought it seemed like an unlikely and unfortunate chain of events but i didnt expect all this! this is crazy!:eek:ut:

Is Vic gone for good?

Can you get a fake infection from fake stitches?

Will slot car guys take a sudden interest in minibikes?

How and when will it all end?

These answers and more on the next episode of "As The Jackshaft Turns"

You guys are better than the FBI. :laugh::laugh: I see he is still scamming the slot car guys. Didn't here this one before, that Jennie lost half of her foot. It's getting pretty deep. Just like the 12 stiches in the head:doah:

Damn, the slot car members backing him into a corner....I cant imagine the time this guy puts in to set all this shit up....back story after back story, he has to be sociopathic. Hes in this:001_9898:up to his neck.

MikeBear

I guess we will see if this Gregg Wells that is on that forum will post up on his stitches after his visit.
He probably bumped his head, but not hard enough to need stitches. That's why he can't provide a photo. Sob stories just sound so much better with some stitches added on.

I'm no stranger to pain and hospitals and such, and I can tell you this: it takes one HELL of a cut to need 12 stitches! I seriously doubt any human that's just standing and walking can simply fall (trip on something) to the floor hard enough to need 12 stitches. Any head slam that hard is just as likely to kill you dead...

Is Vic gone for good?

Can you get a fake infection from fake stitches?

Will slot car guys take a sudden interest in minibikes?

How and when will it all end?

These answers and more on the next episode of "As The Jackshaft Turns"

I will watch this show religiously.

Aaaaaaand now for a beer. :smile:

vic has found god and solice in his church and the bible:

"They want to know why I stopped posting over on OldMiniBikes

Here's just one reason

I'm glad your son suffered and I hope you suffer every last breath you **** eating scum bag!

I don't think anymore needs to be said. We had our pastor here last night and he said we should forgive the ignorant and not hate as it says in the bible. Sometimes it's hard, but we do our best.

Vic"

from slotblog.net

all the OldMiniBikes member checks and paypal payments must have cleared
his bank, he doesn't need OldMiniBikes anymore. he's off to find another
flock he can fleece!! lookout slotblog.net members!!!!!!!

edit - sorry for the double post mikebear!

Last edited:
Seen that this morning too!! WTF?!? You have a snake among them that has been getting donations for his tear jerking story on MULTIPLE sites and you go and delete the thread that shows PROOF of all that??? Must like playing with snakes then I guess.

Slot Blog must have deleted the thread with the link to our thread.
It sure does look that way and it was linked to two diffrent ones started by Vic.
I'll link this to any other activity Vic posts with sob stories.
I sure am glad I'm a member on both blogs.
Thanks OldMiniBikes members.

Status
Not open for further replies.