new addition

So randomly looking on craigslist today i came across this .. i thought it was a fake add wasnt really a description just a pic and said must sell .. so on with the goods .. its a hemi predator, pmr plate, clutch cover, have no clue what the frame is or what brand the clutch is anyone know ??? Thing is a wheelie machine and having front and rear suspension is strange ( used to my db30 with a predator ) i feel like i stole it lol .. lots of the parts look the same as my db30

I only know about 5 members that have this bike besides me:laugh: The swing arm is not very strong in the middle. These bikes are made for kids, not 200 pound plus adults. You should have it reinforced. Another part of the problem is that the rear shocks are really, really stiff. I had somebody over 200 pounds sit on mine and the shocks didn't move. If you search the threads, you should find some (not much) good info.:thumbsup:

I have one also. I love it but the engine is crap. It ruff to get it started and keep it running. I have heard its a bad carburetor from the factory? Can it be replaced with another carburetor so I do not have to change the engine? The clutch is also a week so I believe I will have to do that anyway. You got lucky yours has been rewoked. It looks nice. I rode mine but had to stop and let the kids ride it instead. The clutch cannot keep up with me on it.