new clone on the bench!

Just picked this up today from hF(greyhound) $140.00 here in Little Rhode Island.for my next kart,gonna swap the rod,18# spings header,air filter,and see how she does with that..No big hurry,only enough dough now to pick up a nice rolling race frame.

Very addicting stuff here!!!!!!!!!!

Addicting??? LIKE CRACK! Got my clone on the bench too with the same aspirations but no $$$. Would like the billet flywheel, cam and head work too!

I just installed my HF clone in a new frame today. Runs pretty well, but the stock exhaust sounds like it strangles the thing. At least it won't bother the neighbors. Gonna break it in stock and then add some parts I have sitting here. I lived for this when I was a kid. I worked on all my friends mini bikes and dirt bikes after school and all day on the weekends, and would even forget to eat. I'm having loads of fun.

My wife thinks I'm re-living my youth and she's right. I followed the advice of some of the guys here and told here it was better than chasing women. Not sure how well that went over, but she let's me do my thing.

My wife thinks I'm re-living my youth and she's right. I followed the advice of some of the guys here and told here it was better than chasing women. Not sure how well that went over, but she let's me do my thing.
Just wait until you have 50 or 60 of them, then She'll be asking you "Don't you know any nice girls to occupy your time.."