new guy in nor cal

hello to all,

new guy in northern california, rebuilding a hacked up bike with my youngest son. will post picks when i can. looking for resourses in north cali. and for placecs, group rides when done. ive seen group rides back east where there is swap meets and bbq's. Family fun. let me know. Cecil

Attachments

Last edited:

CarPlayLB

Wow! That is quite a bike! Looks like it may have started life as a classic Taco mini. You may want to research that before hacking it more!

Welcome to the addiction! Have fun!

CarPlayLB

looking at your bike, the first big bump you hit will bend the frame and destroy the bike! The engine hooked to the jackshaft with a tight chain may be an issue!

looking at your bike, the first big bump you hit will bend the frame and destroy the bike! The engine hooked to the jackshaft with a tight chain may be an issue!
ya i have to make a ton of changes... i didnt build this one the guy i got it from made the mods you see in the pic. the engine is ridged and still a swing rear. so he kept breaking chains. it will go under the knife this weekend. i will [post pics of the progress.