New:Honda GX200 shortblock,MDB Honda 28.5mm 14cc Head,Tilly 334wx

New:Honda GX200 shortblock,MDB Honda 28.5mm 14cc Head,Billet Ibea Carb

I have a brand new Honda gx200 short block, from Russell at NR Racing. It was from a new in the box motor that had the head,and acc. removed as I only wanted the short-block. Never been run, assembled etc.
Asking $160 shipped in the 48states.:scooter: Or open to trades..

I also have a Real Honda 14cc head that Charles(MiniDragBike) just got done doing me. Specs are: 28.5/25mm Si stainless Valves,55lb dual springs,hardened locks,and retainers,Fully ported and polished,spring pockets cut,milled .040".
The head is fresh, and never been ran.
Asking $225 shipped in the 48 states:thumbsup:, as this is extremely cheap if you know what this setup runs, plus it being a real Honda 14cc head.
Well ladies and gentlemen, Grant just got him a steal of a deal! SOLD!

I have a Brand New Tillotson 334wx gas carb, has the stage 2 setup from korndog, specs:pop-off set to 11 Lbs. fulcrum arm height to .075 correct for gasoline, High flow Billet fuel strainer cap(designed by me), machined shutter screw, polished and profiled throttle shaft, EC linkage plate, along with billet needles, and a full polish job. Fuel curve setup for a mild Honda gx200/clone.
Carb is new and has never been mounted or ran.
Asking $140 Shipped!!!!!!:crying: Extremely cheap, considering a new plain one runs $110. Sold!

Paypal is the only means of payment excepted. First post saying I take it, followed by a pm rules.
Call me at 334-430-1703 anytime.<---Preferred!
Thanks Austin :pimp:

P.s. If you are wondering why I am selling these items, it is because I have way way to many projects going on right now, and I need to thin the heard.

Last edited:
Things still left for sale:
New Honda GX200 Shortblock

MDB 28.5mm head, and Tilly 334wx- SOLD:hammer:

This stuff is selling fast!!!

Last edited:
That Ibea is a really good gas carburetor for a mildly built clone. It ran great on my engine before I went to alky. Highly recommended.