New meet for the PA, NJ, NY area in the works

Would you attend

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pomfish

I am sooo there.

I love Windber and will be going again this year, but what I dislike is the bumpy grounds to ride on. Three million Gopher holes and counting :)
The only smooth place is the 2 dirt ovals. To be able to ride on stone pathways would be heaven and would allow comfortable use of no suspension bikes that normally just sit.

Thanks,
Keith

pomfish

Also, Chad and Iron Honky, Is this just mini's or how far are you going with motorcycles?
Honda 50's and 70's for sure, but where do you draw the line?

Personally I do not think having brand new Kawasaki 80's, etc. at these events is in the spirit of Vintage mini bike reunions, but that is just me.
I'm cool with it either way.
Later,
Keith

Last edited:
Also, Chad and Iron Honky, Is this just mini's or how far are you going with motorcycles?
Honda 50's and 70's for sure, but where do you draw the line?

Personally I do not think having brand new Kawasaki 80's, etc. at these events is in the spirit of Vintage mini bike reunions, but that is just me.
I'm cool with it either way.
Later,
Keith
Good point about the mini cycles. I think Chad would agree that honda and rupps are ok. And maybe even vintage dirt bikes to show, but I dont think it would be a great idea to bring anything too fast. Even small (under 90cc) atc's would be fine too.

Good point about the mini cycles. I think Chad would agree that honda and rupps are ok. And maybe even vintage dirt bikes to show, but I dont think it would be a great idea to bring anything too fast. Even small (under 90cc) atc's would be fine too.
My take on this subject is probably not everyones favorite. I'd like to see it be single cylinder, non-transmission (other than Gote's) traditional minibikes/karts/trikes. I don't want to limit anyone, but riding bikes here with multiple speed gearboxes may not be the best choice IMHO. I wouldnt mind seeing ATC's, quads, minicycles and the like, but riding them to me when there are people cruising on a flat head mini could be dangerous. I don't want to spend the day policing speeders/reckless riders.

I appreciate everyone's feedback. Iron Honkey and I need to meet and go over some things. I'll keep you posted...

Sent from my Texas Instruments Speak and Spell...

I plan to move forward with this event. Ray and I need to meet and go over some things such as a name and date. Once we have those and we are sure that weekend is free, we will begin promoting things. Hopefully we will get at least 50 people and I understand the concern for longer distance travelers who want to camp. If we can arrange that at an additional fee, hopefully it will help.

Jamie1972

Two days would be AWESOME!:scooter:
We need everybody's support! To make this happen!
Two events a year in Pa.......one in western ( Minibike reunion) and ours in eastern Pa!

Last edited: