New (old) guy on the block!

Hi! I'm a Gran-pap and got a bug in my ass to build a mini-bike with my Gran-daughter! I had em as a kid, hell we bent black pipe in the fork of a tree to make frames! We scrounged for every bolt and nut, wheels, angle iron and used lawnmower engines to make our own bikes. They ran, we wrecked, but, we had a blast riding through allies and peoples yards. Back then the cops didn't care, it was a different time I guess. I've ridden Harley's all my life, even built a 1000 Sportster (a bar hopper) to give to my Gran-daughter when she turns 16! So until then I will start her out on project that she can help with and learn a little about turning wrenches. I picked up an little 110cc ATV for her, which she loves, but now she wants two wheels like me and her dad! So I might some questions that you guys can help me with, we didn't have computers when I grew up, we had to figure it out on our own. Thanks, Roger Syme

To me that's what being a gran-pap is all about. And let her know what and why things work and hopefully it will stick and make it a project you both can enjoy.

Welcome Rodger to the great OldMiniBikes a good place to hang your hat