New old kid on the block

Hi all, Im other new oldkid on the block, well the far block actually, i have been reading about the minibikes when i came across with this page, im thinking in get a baja doodle bug for custom with the 6.5 or 8 hp engine and the tav2 hopefully i will get it, cause told u before im quite far, if I have any problem with that custom I will ask to all you for some help, ok thanks for reading.:scooter:

far is

well put it in this way here where I am there are not mini doodle bug, we can turn this in a guessing game but wouldnt be fun, Im in Mexico city.
is far enough?

hi.

i just remembered that my friend has an 8hp OHV honda motor with no home. it'd be fun to find a frame for it. what's the designation on them (you know, like GX160/200)?

well there is some old cars from usa, but no so many, where you see them is in the provice, at the city can of dificult, there some mini bikes but too old, i hope can get one from pep boy, i mean baja doodle bug or blitz, im thinkning in change the engine for the 6.5hp or a 8hp tecumseh, plus a Tav2, is my project this year.
:) :weld::scooter: