New Super Bronc 2 and Bonanza owner

Hi All,

This is my first post, and it's been a fun week. I bought my kids a Bonanza mini bike from a neigbor, and today I picked up a Heald Super Bronc 2 VT-1040 for $350 off of craigslist. The Bonanza is pretty well fully restored from what I can tell. The Super Bronc, not so much. I'm looking for manual, parts list, seat, chain guard going to wheel sprocket, muffler/spark arrestor, and two new knobby tires. If anyone has a source for any of those parts since powertecparts is now closed, please let me know. Thanks, Bob

buckeye

Hey Bob.
Welcome to OldMiniBikes. The been darn forum on the interwebs.
You will love it once you source everything you need.
Once you get enough posts you can do a wanted ad in the classified section.
Chatten63 is the Heald guru around these parts.
Good luck .

Thanks Buckeye. I just posted a couple of photos of the Super Bronc 2. The tires and seat are shot. I've got both on order as well as some 1" flexible stainless exhaust hose and a cheapo muffler that I found on ebay. Can't wait to ride this one... I've wanted a Super Bronc since I was about ten!

Last edited:
Thanks Buckeye and OND. I just posted a couple of photos of the Super Bronc 2. The tires and seat are shot. I've got both on order as well as some 1" flexible stainless exhaust hose and a cheapo muffler that I found on ebay. Can't wait to ride this one... I've wanted a Super Bronc since I was about ten!