New to site...with new toy.

Hello all I have been recommended to this site from another member after he and I both drooled over this which I just acquired,eBay Motors: 1970s El Burro mini bike atv sand and snow Whipco 5hp (item 390016546013 end time Dec-18-08 14:36:39 PST)
Its an El Burro Torque 5. I know it doesn't have the original engine but my friend seems to think that one of the same vintage will come along. I was wondering if you guys can look at the pictures to see if everything else looks good. I have not picked it up yet but when I do I will provide much more pictures. Thanks again. Troy

Oh man, you got that? Congrats, I am in Janesville, WI and I was watching that auction. Had I the money right now I would have bought that for sure. I spent my money on parts for other projects, wish I hadn't. Great find man, there are some folks here who have El Burros, some of them are real nice. You should be able to get some good information here. Keep us posted on how that thing goes.

Haha, thank you I hope it looks good in person. I have been searching this site non-stop for the past couple hours and already found a bunch of info. Thanks again, Troy.

Welcome Troy : Well you scored big time, that bike was made for your part of the country and this one looks to be in great shape. Keep us informed in your progress.
Steve :scooter:

Pics!!!

Finally got it home last night at midnight. So pictures couldn't be taken until this morning. Sorry for the poor shots buts its -2F and I couldn't stand out there any longer. If you want some high res pics let me know, I will email them to you, just let me know.

Last edited: