New toy

Bikerscum

Ladies and gentlemen, the 2015 Harley Davidson Electra Glide Ultra Limited Low

I deserved it :laugh: Now for a week of rain before I can get it out of the garage :censure:

That Ultra looks like one of the new ones they lowered so I can sit on it and get my gnomish little feet flat on the ground. I am so annoyed with Harley since in 2008 when I bought my bike. Back then even if I spent $3000 for the lowering kits installed, I couldn't get the feet flat on the ground. I had to settle for a Deluxe and make it into a Roadking. Enjoy the bike. It looks beautiful.

Doc

Bikerscum

That Ultra looks like one of the new ones they lowered so I can sit on it and get my gnomish little feet flat on the ground. I am so annoyed with Harley since in 2008 when I bought my bike. Back then even if I spent $3000 for the lowering kits installed, I couldn't get the feet flat on the ground. I had to settle for a Deluxe and make it into a Roadking. Enjoy the bike. It looks beautiful.

Doc
Thanks, yeah it's the factory lowered model, an inch front & rear & a lowered seat. Also has a narrower primary cover, you're not bowlegged walking the bike around.

Harley got this one right.

Sure has plenty of storage for spare parts and tools LOL Now that was just pure mean so I will have to wish you better weather and a tank full of gas to have fun with.
Steve

No, got it from Eagle's Nest. I actually tried your place a couple of times too.... talked to Owen there. Didn't have the color I wanted until March, & was pretty set on selling at sticker. Nice guy tho.
Owen's awesome, but he's kind of weird. :laugh: He is a lot of fun to have beers with outside of work though.

I'm not a fan of Eagle's Nest. Damn near every time I've gone there for dealer shit it's been a pain in the ass. I've waited over an hour for them to get paperwork done that should have been ready since they knew I was coming. They've even given me the wrong bike on dealer trades before because they don't bother to check VINs. Luckily I do.