Newbie questions

I have lurked for awhile and joined last night. I have an old bike that was my dads when he was a kid, has served as a pit bike at the drag and boat races. Currently had a briggs 3 hp , polished block, milled head and down draft carb. It has seen many changes over the years.
I want to build a predator 212, thinking of buying another bike to build and keep the other bike the way it is.
Question I had read about using a honda flywheel instead of the stock unit, but now there are so many billiet pieces I read about. Is the stock honda flywheel off the gx160 safe without the gov ?

I mainly want a fun drag bike and pitbike I can build with the kids . Would running the large dia rear sprocket I belive a 72 tooth with a jack shaft be ok or do I want to find a new rear wheel and hub thta can run a smaller dia sproket and drive it direct ?
Also I beilve its been said to use the new predator head and mill it rather than using the gx160 due to the valve dia, Is that correct ?

Welcome aboard Jr. in answer to your question.. both of the different Predator engines do take two completely different flywheels .