Newbie to minibikes!!

Hello all! My name is Jay and i'm from Omaha,NE. I was asked by a friend to try and get a minibike in running order again and doing some google image searches has brought me here. I need to find a motor for the bike, as it is MIA. From what ive gathered its a Cat Dominator. I will do some searching on the forums here, but if anyone can point me in the right direction for parts that would be great. I will post pics of the progress as it happens! Thanks in advance!! 20150912_171738.jpg 20150912_171749.jpg

Welcome Jay to the great OldMiniBikes and you have a great bike o work on you can see a lot of information and brochures over in minidoodle.com and It looks like the bikes brake system has had the most reworking done to the bike. The bike came with a 4 HP Tecumseh engine. So keep digging around the photo sections and you might find that this project might grow and grow and if you get the mini bike fever you won't be alone.
Steve

Your gunna need a clutch...so go to Ted's mowers on like 50th & Q for a cheap clutch....anything you need go to Ted's mowers .....#35 chain ....Tires ....they even have old-school tecumsehs and brigs

chrisr

I agree with what you said about Ted's mower, good people to work with and they use to be the only real place in Omaha for go kart and mini bike parts.

Your gunna need a clutch...so go to Ted's mowers on like 50th & Q for a cheap clutch....anything you need go to Ted's mowers .....#35 chain ....Tires ....they even have old-school tecumsehs and brigs

Thanks for the info Shinebox! I'm just getting it running for a friend, so it doesn't have to be period correct. I will hit up Ted's this week and get some parts. You guys are the best!