Hey guys.

I've been lurking the site for about 6 months. Decided to finally join. I don't own a mini bike at this time... not since the early 80's. :doah:

I've been looking around and trying to decide what to get for a pit bike. I run a race only S-10 and want to get something to get me around in the pits between passes. Some of the mini bikes you guys have are way too nice for what I need, I'd be scared to leave it sit along side the trailer while racing.

Not sure that I'll be able to help answer questions as it pertains to mini bikes, but I'll try and answer any questions I can.

Thanks,
Jeff

CarPlayLB

Welcome aboard .030 over SBC 400!
When shopping for a mini, buy a classic. Everyone can buy a newer Chin'er special! ...and we are here to help you make it great!

Thanks for the welcome guys.

For my first bike I'm leaning toward buying a kit bike and throwing a stock Predator engine in it just for taking with me to the track. So far I've been leaning toward the Bandito roller kit. I've also been watching the local Craigslist for something that catches my eye, but I've been too late on ones I found interesting.

Jeff