no pics !!!

i don't know if i am the only person that has noticed the lack of photos in the photo albums of alot of these new members they all talk about the big horse power mods that they do and list them in their signatures . and yet with all the money spent on parts (big money) none of these guys own a camera ? and it not just the motor guys either i noticed more and more of the newbies talk about their mini's but never have photos in their albums , i guess people are getting lazy. and i know there will be a bunch of people posting now that they have photos in their albums but look you will see what i am talking about.

I try to respond to the newbies when they post there bikes.

I found a few newbies that had posted pictures and nobody responded.:sadcrying4:

Everyone should visit the newbies once in a while.:hammer:

i have pics in my sig. :thefinger:

i didn't even think of taking pics when i put the motor together. it's coming apart so i can throw in a new crank and i'm planning on taking a bunch then.

have you guys looked in other members ( view my photos ) not many people put up photos any more thats what i am trying to say and strigoi i knew you would have something to say smart ass. LOL

i have noticed that with new people. i've started checking their pics when they mention their bike and there's nothing a lot of the time.

i'm kind of baffled since damn near everyone these days has a digi cam or knows someone with one. if you're all into your mini bike, you should have some pics of it.

I agree, I enjoy looking at other peoples pictures and sometimes forget they like to do the same.

Alot of mine aren't done, or even started for that matter. I'll try to take time to make an Album for each bike and add pictures if i do anything to the bike.:thumbsup:

i have pics in my sig. :thefinger:

i didn't even think of taking pics when i put the motor together. it's coming apart so i can throw in a new crank and i'm planning on taking a bunch then.

Open Motor pictures are my favorites.:thumbsup:
You have none.:thumbdown:

I haven't seen many pictures of the insides of honda and clone motors.:sadcrying4:

Does anyone know the real reason why the cylinder is slanted now????
Does gravity really slow the rotating assembly down????:confused:

I haven't seen many pictures of the insides of honda and clone motors.:sadcrying4:
i took a couple when i built it but they came out blurry. my camera is an old piece of shit (probably taken 15,000 pics with it, use it for work too). i just deleted them.

i should just by some space for cheap somewhere and toss a site together with pics and info. i've got hundreds of pics of my mini bikes and my friends with theirs.

OK Jim... I just added a bunch. Hopefully this thread motivates others as well:smile:
Why does it seem like everyone on here has an old rusted up Bird NightHawk? Lets get those puppies shined up..... I need ideas. I'll get pictures of mine up asap.

By The Way

You will sell me those fenders.

I've noticed that with some of the talkers. Heck I'm so proud of my junk I take pictures of everything. And I don't have anything fancy. I'm just having fun.
But if someones talking rpm+fuel consumption+exhaust temp+tire roll out x chain size + horsepower= MPG-drag+ ET in the 1/4 and you look and he has 1 photo of a DB roller and he's waiting for his new engine to arrive I just sorta figure hes full of it?

On a side note, but sorta the same. I often wonder how many of the "mods" people do are slowing down or making the bikes completely inoperable? It just makes me wonder? I read a lot of "I removed the governor and my clone wont start" or I added a 50 jet and it wont run right.

This is a engine I resurrected, free of charge. And I did nothing to it except clean everything up and lap the valves and dug the shellac out of the carb. I even reused the head gasket. It will start on the first or second pull.
I personally think that's cool as hell. And no, it's not getting painted.:thumbsup:
But each to his own right?

Last edited:
Im just lazy...but after reading this thread, seems like the right thing to do, I often used others pics for ideas, reference and motivation...only seems fair that someone may be able to do the same with mine.

Unfortunately i dont have many before / after pics.

Does anyone know the real reason why the cylinder is slanted now????
Does gravity really slow the rotating assembly down????:confused:
i just found one on my work computer. the only things installed in the pic are the rod/piston and crank. the low oil sensor and governor are both gone too.

I've noticed that with some of the talkers. Heck I'm so proud of my junk I take pictures of everything. And I don't have anything fancy. I'm just having fun.
But if someones talking rpm+fuel consumption+exhaust temp+tire roll out x chain size + horsepower= MPG-drag+ ET in the 1/4 and you look and he has 1 photo of a DB roller and he's waiting for his new engine to arrive I just sorta figure hes full of it?

On a side note, but sorta the same. I often wonder how many of the "mods" people do are slowing down or making the bikes completely inoperable? It just makes me wonder? I read a lot of "I removed the governor and my clone wont start" or I added a 50 jet and it wont run right.

This is a engine I resurrected, free of charge. And I did nothing to it except clean everything up and lap the valves and dug the shellac out of the carb. I even reused the head gasket. It will start on the first or second pull.
I personally think that's cool as hell. And no, it's not getting painted.:thumbsup:
But each to his own right?
You just gotta paint it broom brown and straw white. :thefinger: