Nothing but Honda's

markus

some literature etc.. I have collected with my '69 K1 Z50

May 1969 mini bike guide with the test of the new Z50 (gonna try to scan this if I can) and original 1969 Brochure- incidentally I just bought these both from one guy, He has had the mag since new and was the deciding factor of choosing to buy a Z50-over a Powell even! the brochure is from where he bought his brand new K1 shortly after :thumbsup: Oh yea, and a mini trail patch I've had for a few years:smile:

some other original adds/info:

markus

some of my past K2's bought a pair of red ones both were runners just beat, mixed and matched and made one beater and halfway decent original

The beater:

the decent one (after some work)

We had a few other we used as flat out beat on bikes for the salt flats, who needs a kickstand?:

My current original '69 K1, welded the holes in the tank, took some parts off and did some detail work to it, but its been sitting on the shelf for years now :doah:

markus

CT70H I recently bought, repaired, and resold. I was excited to get it, as I thought the 4speed clutch would be more fun than the auto, it was kinda a let down:confused: stump puller in all gears, may as well just had the auto....

Fake one I had, 90cc 4speed manual, with just some gearing change I was running in the low 50's with it

not only was it a fake Honda, it was a fake Rupp as well!!!!

It's debatable wether the 89 xr80 belongs on this site, but it's small and kinda old so what the hell. The ct90 belongs to my friend and has a stroker crank. Both were rebuilt by him and are top notch.

Here is a couple of hondas that belong to my bud Ron , we just finished then in time to take to Windber

1972 Sl70

1984 Z-Monster

A couple more of mine not completed but trying to get them done too lol

The Z-Bobber

1982 Z50R

toomanytoys

1970 CT90 all orginal, minus fuel lines, plug and battery

Nothing has been touched on this bike, no restoration. This is how it came out of the orginal owners basement

^^Thats about a score and a half!

I have a ct 70 and 90 I need to get running sometime.
The 90 is locked up though. :hammer:

markus

here is the write up form 1969 Mini bike guide of the Z50 KO, Maybe they should not have loved it so much, it put them out of a job a few years later :wink: