Notice of bad buyer on here !!!!!!

Well I told myself just let it go but nope I'am not . Couple weeks ago I sold a custom intake and Honda 14 cc head to a member on here . The morning I was mailing it he payed me though PayPal but sent it to my phone number which is new to me . Got a text from PayPal saying the 80.00 bucks had been sent . So cool I go mail the box later that day a check my account and no 80.00 dollars . Oslo I go to the text and click on it and it's says something lie to claim the money to to PayPal , so I try and don't get it . So I text the buyer and ask him to just email it like everyone else does . So he says he will , well get another text from PayPal and his payment . So I figure he's did that to email it to me . Then he text me back and says they will be emailing it to my account. To date I have no money from the buyer . He claims the money is gone to PayPal and I have it or someone does .

The members screen name is KRUGER been a member since 2008 . Don't sell him anything not worth the hassle.

I've never got a text message from paypal. I always get an email and a notification from the app.

Sorry it didn't turn out so well. Maybe he will still make it right.

I just want say one more thing I have tried to call PayPal I get tired of waiting for an hour plus to talk to a human . After talking to Bill I gonna try to get some one on the phone and see if the money is sitting somewhere in limbo waiting for me , I hope it is .
Till then let's forget this thread . I'll keep y'all informed.

Well I just got off the phone with PayPal and they will not tell me much , they said if I got a payment by phone I would also get a email confirmation at the same time . They will also not tell me if they sent the text to me and say that I have to get in contact with the buyer and he has to contact PayPal to fix this .
So I have sent a text to James and we will see what he does .

And some folks wonder why I never use PayPal, and never send financial account numbers through an internet connection. When I buy off of Ebay, I check with the seller up front to see if they'll take a USPS money order. Most of the time, they do, and we both have a good sale encounter.

Roger

my pay pals always goes to an email but i bet they have 20 ways to make/get money. maybe he did it in a screwy way???? i'd give him the benefit of a doubt and try to contact him A LOT!!!! and yes, posting here isn't a bad way to try to connect!
I doubt he got on OldMiniBikes in 2008 just to wait 8 years and screw someone now???
good luck, hope he's a good guy!

All this started on March 5 and I have communicated with him almost everyday till the 16 that is the last text I got from him . And now he does not answer the text .
I have been told everyday that he was working on it or it was there and I have it .

Losing the money is not gonna kill me but I have learned till I see the money in my acc don't ship . And anyone should be careful buying from this guy .