offical DRAMA thread

KB2ROCKET

this thread is a OldMiniBikes community service if you are mad and need a place to stamp your feet and be generally negative post it here so the rest of the community can ignore you :laugh:
I will start off
I ordered an international harvester golden slush syncro a month ago from fakesite.com and its not here yet that guy is a crook
:laugh:

45t

I'm in the process of selling a lot of my mini bike stuff to buy a classic car. I've sold my trike, two Cat bikes and all my parts (still two more Cats bikes to sell too). Well I find a running/driving red 1972 MGB GT for $1000 from a good friend. I tell the wife and see the expression on her face. :mad:

She doesn't say no, but asks where you planning on keeping it, and do we really need a forth car when there's only two drivers in the house? Well, I can tell this will be a battle because she is starting to dig in her heels.:doah:

incogrhino

Nature boy sighting last Friday. 34 degrees out..... raining....and there he is running around naked outside. Going over tomorrow to see what is going to be done. Stay tuned....:hammer:

Looks like some drama on another thread it pisses me off it's not right here, your banned I'm banned , he read my pm , they kicked me off the other site ( no there back on this site under another name ) WAAH . Big boys and there little toys just to fricking funny.

this thread is a OldMiniBikes community service if you are mad and need a place to stamp your feet and be generally negative post it here so the rest of the community can ignore you :laugh:
I will start off
I ordered an international harvester golden slush syncro a month ago from fakesite.com and its not here yet that guy is a crook
:laugh:
What the heck is that:shrug:

here is my drama, just moved into another house March 21st, had not put my other house on the market yet, so on the morning of the 23rd i am in a decent mood, up early at home depot picking up some paint and caulk to work on my house that i will be putting on the market. well the wife calls and says the house that we just moved into the basement was leaking, had not even rained recently. it had new carpet, the pad was soaked, i called my realtor, then the seller, the seller is a company that flips homes, they bought it back in August 2013. he was sure it was a drain issue, i knew it was not, anyway when we had did a final walk thru there was a huge dehumidier and big fan in the basement, someone said it was probably there to rid the house of the fumes from the newly painted laundry room, well maybe a fan, but not a dehumidifier. so as of right now they had a waterproofing company come over last Thursday, and the guy want to cut the floor on the inside and put in a drain tile, and sump pump, also grade on the outside, which it needs. to me they need to fix the leak from the outside, dig down to the footing, put up a membrane, also see if there are any cracks. and yes i had the house inspected, and we also had about 10 minor gas leaks, they are fixed. sorry to rant on but i have been quite pissed lately. i am still waiting to here what is next, but i am suggesting to them to also pull down the paneling in the basement to make there is no mold, plus the sill plate is rotted. what a freaking mess.

I recently joined another forum so I could ask some technical questions. I'm not going to badmouth that place. I got my answers, but they make the drama level here seem like we're on the JV team. OldMiniBikes-there's no place like home. :thumbsup: