OldMiniBikes Build-off 2013

Haha.....well I got a runner. Actually a ripper. You'll see. No kill switch so I had to pull plug wire. Zapped me through my sleeve and blew a bright blue arc 3 inches long and kept running. My first small engine carb tear down rebuild. Also switched away from the points. Love to tear down more...but ya gotta see what it starts as to be any fun.:thumbsup:

I'll probably be posting up the secret item at 9 tonight since I will be going out for new years.

We didn't have anything like this last year and everything went fine so I'm sure there will be no problem with it.

Build-off officially starts tomorrow, January 1st. I can't wait to see what everybody is building. :thumbsup:

Still waiting for the neck bearings for the gold DB so I can get it out of the way for the build. The victim bike still isn't stripped down.

Plenty o time....

I'm posting up the secret item now because I will be going out and unable to post it at 12, and besides I'm sure Vic will sleep better knowing what the secret item is. :laugh:

And........the secret item is...........a can of pop, beer, some sort of beverage. Try to use a can, but if you can't find one you can use a bottle as a last resort. :thumbsup:

Remember, when you create your thread, put the class you are in, your screen name, and the bike in the title of your thread.

You will be creating the thread in this section here as it will not be divided up like last year. :thumbsup:

Example: Vintage Class: Clayon's Moto Skeeter Resto

It doesn't have to be exactly in that order, but as long as all that info is there.

Happy New Years Everyone, and have a great build off, I can't wait to see everyones projects tomorrow. :thumbsup: