OldMiniBikes.com Reviews

Great place to work with! Make an inquiry about the availability of a product and the response was very quick. Not only that, I received updates on when stock was expected and again when the items were back on the shelves. Above and beyond what I am used to for customer service. A+

Order placed on the 26th...received on the 28th....that's from Pennsylvania to California!! That was the free shipping too!! Just awesome!! Thanks OldMiniBikes!!

BeHappy

Hackelman / TommyCat / ToMuchStuff Email: drew.an
Posted my Review, Thanks OldMiniBikes

I have never got one thing from you over the last 3 years

Do your research people, you can just about get most of their parts cheaper somewhere else.

Don't one stop shop, Buy Cheaper, Save Money ( Somewhere else )

Last edited:
OK I ordered a new wheel assembly Wednesday and its going to deliver today ( Friday) . Great job OldMiniBikes warehouse and thanks for the very quick shipping !:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I'm really liking the new OldMiniBikes Warehouse on line site ! Its whole lot easier to maneuver now, and of course you got to love the free shipping with a $99.00 order.
Thanks OldMiniBikes :thumbsup:

OldMiniBikes what more can I say this site has helped me locate some of my minibikes hoard I've purchased a Powell from Dave ,a golden pinto and mtd western flyer from Bob; a rupp contintal from rupp72, a fox tramp /condor from Derek and I don't even remember where my mx duster came from but I love this site and the hunt for my next project oh and the warehouse is pretty good to thnx OldMiniBikes