OldMiniBikes Warehouse, huh? For real?

I have ordered direct and done the ebay deals and always had the items in my hand in a couple of days, think all my bikes have at least one or more OldMiniBikes parts on them and one my Cat which I haven't even started on has OldMiniBikes parts waiting patiently to be used.:scooter:

Hent

i wonder why my 1st order took sooo long to get?? o well, hopefully my second one will be under a week and a half.

I would have already ordered a few more things, but the shipping kinda threw me off
I looked up your orders... ( I PMed you the tracking numbers )

First order Date: 08-08-2012 23:39
Shipped out on the 9th and delivered on the 13th

Second order Date: 08-13-2012 18:41 (Saturday)
Shipped out on the 16th and delivered the 22nd.
This one would've gone out the 15th, but FedEx picked up early that day.

I think these are pretty reasonable delivery and handling times, but when you order something across the country on a weekend, it sure will feel like forever!

Hent

I have to say YUP! I have ordered from there and am a super happy camper also!
edit: my orders took a while as well, but it wasnt toooo long as to where I got bummed.
I did get a sticker both times :)
I recommend everybody drop some coins there and help support a good thing.
I PMed you the tracking numbers too.

Date: 09-11-2012 23:24
Shipped on the 12th and delivered on the 20th.
This is a courier issue. Once we ship we can't make them deliver it any faster.... :thumbsup:

Date: 09-14-2012 19:21 (Friday)
Shipped on the 18th (Tuesday) and delivered on the 21st.

Again, pretty reasonable handling times from us and courier delays make us look bad unfortunately.

We do provide tracking and emails are sent with every order -- aol, yahoo, hotmail, these places frequently put our emails into the spam.

I'm not trying to prove anyone wrong or stir things up, just pointing out that if you order on a friday 99% chance it's not shipping til at least Monday

Hopefully everyone should be seeing decals in their orders in the next few weeks. We've been too busy to make them.

Hent

I've ordered a total of 4-5 times now. Only my first 3 orders came with stickers. My forth order didn't get a shipping email. I did get the item but I'm not sure how many days it took I'd imagine 3-4. My fifth order I placed on Oct 1st and I haven't gotten a shipping email. But I'm not worried about it arriving on time or anything because I know it will get here.

The only thing I don't like is the Item descriptions. There always short and to the point. And the pics kinda suck. Especially for ordering things Like Exhaust. You can hardly tell the shape of them with the small pics.
on Alot of things I'd like to see user comments as to what they used the item for.

I am pleased to have OldMiniBikes warehouse at my disposal though. Thank you
I'll admit some of our descriptions are pretty short and sometimes barely even a description at all!

We have a ton of products on the warehouse and update the products when people start asking questions about them. It's difficult to give each product detailed descriptions.

If the information isn't on there, 9 times out of 10 the information is on the forum or you can email or call us. :thumbsup:

And thank you to everyone who supports this site and the warehouse. We try hard to keep them both going so we can all enjoy :scooter:

Well I called today and got my tracking number for Fedex. I payed the 16.95 shipping rather than the normal 7.99 thinking I would get it faster than the 3-4 days it normally is. I placed the order on monday at 3:27 pm. It was picked up the next day around 1. It made Md in 2 days? lol but it says it will be delivered on the 5th. Even though it's now 1 more state away from me than it was...Dumb Fedex. Lesson learned get the cheap shipping it's all the same.

old-timer

Scamming Member
Just so you guys know,
I placed another order to OldMiniBikes this afternoon. I got the e-mail that it had shipped not 20 minutes later.

Ok ,,, is that enough brown nosing to get my stickers??? :laugh::laugh:

Vic

Hent

Just so you guys know,
I placed another order to OldMiniBikes this afternoon. I got the e-mail that it had shipped not 20 minutes later.

Ok ,,, is that enough brown nosing to get my stickers??? :laugh::laugh:

Vic

You can keep going... there are no stickers ready yet though.

Soon!

Thanks.

Im waiting on my order. I recived a confirmation email. But no shipping email? Is that normal? I ordered on the 29th i belive

Last edited:

old-timer

Scamming Member
Prob running a little behind because of the Holiday. My shipping has always been very fast. I placed an order a few days ago, and just got the shipping e-mail a few minutes ago. I usually get it the same day.

For what they charge for shipping and how quickly they normally ship, I've always been very pleased :thumbsup:

Vic

6doggie3

Its understandable around the hollidays
After seeing everyone posts about a fast turn around and receiving orders in 3 days! I place and order on the sat dec 15 wasnt sent till wed 19 fed ex confirmed a delivery on the 26th then changed to the 28th? Wanting to support OMD I call them on the 31 about missing part they were willing to ship it right away but i told them to just send with next order on wed 2nd but no confirmation yet on a pickup!:confused:

Ok, the girl was nice on the phone but the news was not what i wanted to hear:confused: she said my order "should" be there saturday? I guess its better than never. Shipping time seems a little lengthy for 2 tires 2 tubes and 2 key stocks? Not too happy about the uncertainty on ombs behalf ,or the shipping time. I guess ill just wait:shrug: