"On Any Sunday" ASCOT flat track reunion

Perris will put on the first "On Any Sunday" ASCOT flat track reunion on the opening night Aug.21st for thier new 1/4 mile track. Most of the famous flat trackers from back in the day will be on hand to show they can still do it on a flat tracker! Guys like Mert Lawwil,Eddie Mulder,Jim Rice,Dick Mann,Gene Romero to name a few were heard to be making it plus a whole bunch of the young big pro,s to put on one big show! And we might be able to race that morning even though its not confirmed it looks promising so keep your fingers crossed and get your mini bikes ready or at least mark it on your calendar if you want to see whats probally going to be a great show of FLAT TRACK RACING!

DMR

One of my favorite movies of all time, nothing shows the ability of a powerful motorcycle and a good rider like flat-tracking. Wish I still lived out there.

DMR

i like the end of the movie where the there chasin eachother on the beach:smile:
I like that part too, my favorite part is when the narrator says "Mert Lawill's Job.......Motorcycle Racer" and then it cuts to Mert doing 100mph in a turn.:thumbsup: