Options To Replace Paypal?!?!

Curious what people are using as an alternative to PayPal? This "reporting you to the IRS" for receiving money over a total of $600 is getting old. I'm not paying and reporting my person to person transactions for used goods to the government. I'm sure some are ok with it, but I pay enough taxes already. Just looking for a better alternative.

FunWithStuff

eBay used to be the same way as well you never had to pay taxes for purchasing items. Now the tax is charged on your TOTAL including the shipping which to me is absolutely crazy and like you said if sales are over $600 you need to report it for taxes. I also think it is unconstitutional to charge because I like to think of eBay like a flea market and not a business but the reality is so different unfortunately.

Triley41395

I just ask someone I know who does a lot of reselling of car parts and he claims it has to be 600 from the same person. You can have as many 500 dollar sales to different buyers you want but 600 will be reported. I don't know this to be true, it's just what he's telling me.

I just ask someone I know who does a lot of reselling of car parts and he claims it has to be 600 from the same person. You can have as many 500 dollar sales to different buyers you want but 600 will be reported. I don't know this to be true, it's just what he's telling me.
I don't believe this to be true, we had a total of about $800 in small sales a few years ago and it was reported. No longer a seller.