Owen's "Pile Of Parts" Vintage Class Build

I originally wasn't going to do this and I am now entering in the mix! The bike I am building will be given to my 9 year old nephew when its done. I am pretty sure it was made in Taiwan, so a few small modifications won't make me feel too bad. I still need to figure out what tires to run,colors and what to name it and some other odds and ends. Wish me luck, I'll need it!!!! Owen

http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/attachments/OldMiniBikes-build-off-2013/50748d1359517055-build-off-2013-dscn2165.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks everyone for welcoming me to the build off!!!! I will post some pictures tonight. Boatguy, I live 10 minutes from Jerkville, ooops I meant Kirkville ha ha! Owen

More Work

Finally got some work done over the weekend! Removed the handlebars,changing the style of bars anyways. Had to weld two holes in the bottom part of a fork tube now it needs to be smoothed out. Made up a chain adjuster, just not sure if it is going to work out. Last but not least, cut off the old sprocket and welded on a new one and it also needs some cleaning up. I will get some more work done next week hopefully! Owen

Not much to report on today. Mocked up the exhaust,chain alignment and checked to see id the caps will cover the holes in the fork tubes. Try again tomorrow. Owen