P\U a cheap Roller, what is it?

are you going to sell the frame?

i'm not sure what i'd do with one that small but i kind of like it for some reason.

remember, i asked first so i have dibs on it. :hammer: i can also drive to him and get it.

They are very small but look really cool sitting there. We always laugh at each other while riding these because it looks like you're riding an engine with bars.

After going over some bumps I realized the short wheel base can put you over the front end . The frames are built like a tank though.

Last edited:
are you going to sell the frame?

i'm not sure what i'd do with one that small but i kind of like it for some reason.

remember, i asked first so i have dibs on it. :hammer: i can also drive to him and get it.
I already had one offer that was PM to me. For now, I just going to hang on to it. It is located at my parents house, about 4 hours away. I was there this weekend and checked it out. The brake pad, that rubs up against the tire is gone so it will need to be fixed.

I left it there becasue they have more room. I will keep my eye out for a 2 1/2 hp B&S motor like what came stock with it.