Painting rims

I'm having trouble painting my DB30 rims. I have sanded them and the paint kind of like bubbles. I'm using the paint and primer rattle can. Not a fan.
Any help out there ?:shrug:

CarPlayLB

I have been using the DupliColor automotive paint. I start with their self etching primer. I have had some decent results! It seems to be pretty durable too!

i bought 4 can of rustoleum primer white for my van a few months back and finally got around to using them the other day , 3 cans were crap shooting it out like small snowflakes 1 can made it about half way through and stopped working and 1 can refused to cooperate at all - yeah one can no problem at all. i prefer Krylon never had a problem. rustoleum use to put out a good product but i have lost faith in it lately :scooter:

capguncowboy

If you want an easy way to clear the paint, try using an electrolytic method. I used it on my wheels and rinsed the paint/rust away with a water hose. Then they were easy to prime/paint.

I always use xylene and a rag to wipe off any oils which prevents imperfections in the paint. Also make sure you use light coats of paint, that helps also.