Parting Out MTD 640-208 small wheel Minibike

pomfish

This is a listing for various parts from my small frame MTD model 640-208, like a model 200.
Hopefully some of you can use these parts to restore your bikes.

Please see attached pics, if you need more, please PM me.
Anyway, here are the parts and prices;
All Parts are listed without shipping, I will combine shipping and am not out to make money on shipping, it costs too much as it is, the post office are thieves, it sucks , but it is part of doing business.

Handlebars, Stupid Orange paint will come off easy and I believe it protected the finish. They are not bent or twisted- $40 with bolts and nuts. Handlebars only, grips NOT included.

Forks, not stuck, Straight, not bent, with Mfg. Serial Tag , will include bolt and nut $45

Front wheel, nice Double Indian Head Carlisle Tire, Axle and nut, holds air well $35

Rear wheel, Holds air well, Includes Brake Drum, Brake Band ( will need lining glued at one end), Mounting hardware, Sprocket, axle bolt and nut $65

Front Fender with bolts/nuts Good Shape, cheap re paint, the MTD logo decal below paint $25

Rare hard to find Original V-Plex Torque converter Clutch and Driven, Jackshaft with Mount and Sprocket and all bolts/nuts (Does NOT include Belt cover mounts) $110

Kick Stand with bolts $30

Seat - has some stitching coming out and tear at front corner (fixable for rider) and cracks at rear fold line, base and foam are good, can be used for rider or great to get recovered $30

Rear Fender Mount $15

Engine and grips not for sale.

PLEASE NOTE; ALL PRICES ARE WITHOUT SHIPPING.
I ship fast and pack well and will combine shipping for the best possible rate.
Package deals welcome.

Paypal is fine with no extra fees charged by Me:)
Shipping to Continental USA.

If you need other parts not listed, please PM me.
Thanks!
Keith

pomfish

Solid bike, good parts here.
If you are coming to Windber, I can deliver parts there to save on shipping.
Let's Make a Deal :)

Later,
Keith

pomfish

I will be bringing this bike to Iron Honky's Ghettofest Next Saturday, so can meet there for any parts, etc.
Engine, Torque Converter/jackshaft and Kickstand are already gone.

Thanks,
Keith