pepboys mini harley find

I found a pepboys mini harley for sale let me know if you think it is a good deal. the frame has been stretched for a larger motor and it comes with a 3.5 engine not a briggs but one similar to it

buckeye

That's more like it.
How big are you?
What kind of riding you gonna do?
You just want a rider or you going for a restoration?
That second bike is a pretty nice one. I'd buy it.:thumbsup:

zeeman

I'm in Georgia, but not close to the coast. I have a couple that might interest you if you ever come this way. Stay away from Harleys unless they are the real thing.

buckeye

For sure you don't want the first one you posted.
Everyone would laugh at ya.:laugh:

Get a classic bike and everyone will want one. Something cool looking and cool sounding. A little header on it. Idled down real low, you know, put, put, put...then get on it and twist open the throttle. The front wheel lifts off the ground, ever so slighlty, and they are going, "Man, I need one of them".:thumbsup:

zeeman

I'm 5'11 245. I was going to take it to car shows and just to put around with. what kind do you have Zeeman?
Several different kinds. For a larger guy like you, I think you need a big framed, big tired mini. I like my Honda Z50, Kawasaki Coyote, and some custom/home made minis, but maybe a Rupp Roadster would fit you well. I still have to finish mine. The one I just got, I don't even know what brand it is. It's nothing fancy with a 5 hp Briggs. Good luck with your search. It really depends on the look you are going for, and if you want to stay with lawnmower engined minis/the classics, or if you are willing to go Japanese. They both have their strong points in my opinion.

george 3 is right the manco streaker might be a little small we have one with a 5 horse tec on it and it will pull my 245lb but around no problem but not the most comfortable rider :thumbsup: