PERFECT Powell "C" Model

MiniBike Paul

This quality

But not that bike, it's my F model, this bike

I have never sold a good bike before, but I did 2 Identical Powell Model C's, seriel #1715 and #2013 (it's the dis-assembled one shown above); you pick, but i'm keeping one!

Features:

* All original, 100% complete, all Powell parts!
* Motor, not shown, is original Copper B&S 5hp now getting the complete Evil Ed makeover!
* New Powdercoat frame, wheels and parts.
* New chrome plating on front end
* Original quick disconnect throttle, new chrome plateing.
* Original Powell made spark arrestor, cleaned and clear sprayed.
* Every bolt, nut and washer original Powell with new zinc plating.
* Brand new original 1960's manufactured (Robert Bruce supply) Powell hand grips, swing arm spring, gear selector rubber and gear shift ball; plus you get the old originals & an original new set of fork springs.
* Original aluminum chain cover now being made perfect by a master sheet metal fabricator.
* Take delivery now, apart, or assembled (by me and Evil Ed), and/or help assemble if you wish!
* Perfect recreated Stickers for both the sidecover and the seat frame.
* Learn more at http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/project-logs/47477-powell-restorations-4-time.html

PRICE $2999.99 and/or interesting trades (other quality collector bikes or ?)

PLEASE, This post/thread is a "For Sale" offer, not a solicitation for your negative opinion - if you don't think it is worth the price, please just move on, leave the thread for those who want it! THANK YOU!

It is a lot for "just a minibike" . . . . . unless, like me, you think that preserving these very original, restored, collector bikes is important!

jeep4me

Nice Project Bike. It should be very easy to ship!:laugh:

I've been want one of these bikes for a long time.

Good Luck with your sale.

Hounddog

Wow Paul, Two beautiful Powells. I Wish I had a little spare change, but I have been buying everything in sight out here. That will be a great addition to someones collection! Great work Paul! A beautiful contribution to Powells and to minibiking in general.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

HD

MiniBike Paul

Well James, I just felt that 2 the same was unnecessary and excessive (like 27 total isn't??), that 2 of us could/would get the pleasure of owning them, and that there are other vintage collectible bikes I would like; a trade for an old Doodlebug would be perfect!!! Not to mention that i am seriously running out of room!

Hounddog

Hey Bayman, You have always seemed like a father figure to me! And I have been a very good boy this year....LOL...:laugh::laugh:

HD

james c

paul, you know ill own it one day. just give it now:shrug: its real nice and will be well cared for here at my place. remember the chopper?

kbs8ball

WOW Thats NICE!!! were the original seats on powells folded on the ends? just wondering. I did have the pleasure of riding a powell once thanks to smallbikes. It was like riding on a cloud. Very cool minis.

MiniBike Paul

The seat covers were damn simple minded, a surprise in light of the Powell Brothers' more typically complicating or pushing the envelope on most everything!

WOW Thats NICE!!! were the original seats on powells folded on the ends? just wondering. I did have the pleasure of riding a powell once thanks to smallbikes. It was like riding on a cloud. Very cool minis.
Yes they were ... Mine still has the original seat :thumbsup:... This pic was taken the day I brought her home ... Very sweet riding bikes :thumbsup:

george3

Yes they were ... Mine still has the original seat :thumbsup:... This pic was taken the day I brought her home ... Very sweet riding bikes :thumbsup:
They didnt use thick material, It was thin so they can fold it like a present, prob. just applied a little heat on the folds. It dosent work so well with the thick material.