Pet peeves?

Individuals who come on this forum asking for help for why their engine does not start or run properly, however, they do not provide any details to help us diagnose the problem. They do not put forward any EFFORT to provide any information and we have to keep asking them for the backstory of what they have done to it. They want a "quick answer" to their problem expecting us to guess what they did to us. I have very little patience with them...
Michael
Maybe we should change the site name to: helpibuiltthisenginewithashittonofaftermarketpartsandnowitwontrunihavearacetomorrowidontknowwhattodo .com

Individuals who come on this forum asking for help for why their engine does not start or run properly, however, they do not provide any details to help us diagnose the problem. They do not put forward any EFFORT to provide any information and we have to keep asking them for the backstory of what they have done to it. They want a "quick answer" to their problem expecting us to guess what they did to us. I have very little patience with them...
Michael
I just don't bother anymore. It's so intensely common anywhere that deals with powersport equipment that has an engine that makes contained explosions that it's mind numbing they don't think to look at the 8 other threads on the main page asking the same thing. Really should just have an autoreply setup that is just a link to LMGTFY that searches "predator won't start".

The person who shows up just in front of you and stands and stares right in front of the item you need at the grocery store and still won’t move over when they know you are waiting….
Happens at Home Depot too….

Took the granddaughter out looking fir her favorite flavor of pop tarts…it was a week before Halloween and the checkout “person” was, seriously, about 6’3” 240….my 8 years old granddaughter asked him what he was dressed up as…he hatefully stated he was not in costume this was his daily wear and she should be educated on the same, as he stared at me….sge looked up and said what does he mean….i simply said he’s a fag…,she said oh…as he slumped away…

Last edited:
My problem is that I am always checking out all of the (younger) ladies whenever I have to go out in public. Sometimes, I even follow a choice specimen around the store while I wait for my wife to manhandle all the produce and read all of the labels to make sure this product fits into her diet of the month. This month, it's KETO.
When the young(er) lady stops strutting her stuff long enough to look at something on the shelf and casually looks up to greet me, it's a dude in a dress with a beard! In NORTH CAROLINA, no less!