Photo Categories

Bird Mincycle

Hey Folks
I havent been by the page in a while so I thought id stop in.I just bought my second Bird Mincycle. Its painted in John Deere Colors and I was riding past a yard sale and stopped and got it for $100.I also have another Bird that is going to be the overdone project.I just got the frame back from the powder coater and have had a new seat made for it.Ill post pics when I take some of them

Categories could be:
-tech (how-to's on setting up engines, brakes, jackshafts and gearing, basic tips for frame construction, things like that)
-A-Z listing of bike brands (Asuza, Cat, Zebra, and so on). Instead of each bike having its own sub-category, each brand starting with the letter A, then B, then C ... kinda like minidoodle has it. You may also want to consider a "Miscellaneous Builds" category for those of us who have built bikes from scratch and not an existing frame or kit.

james c

i really think a trike catagory is due, they are minibikes as well, id like that an awfull lot!, as would a bunch of other guys who are on here every day.
i know 4 wheeled vehicles may not be minibikes but you can stuff our pictures in its own catagory as well, if you would like too.

i really think a trike catagory is due, they are minibikes as well, id like that an awfull lot!, as would a bunch of other guys who are on here every day.
i know 4 wheeled vehicles may not be minibikes but you can stuff our pictures in its own catagory as well, if you would like too.
Best idea since sliced bread.

I thought he was perminantly banned.
As which name? :lol: I don't know.... My two cents? Yeah maybe (Itallian bikes) as one category. That's simple... Motors, that was a good idea..(mechanical workings) .. Hell... I don't know. :shrug: I think you're doing a good job as is. :thumbsup: There were a lot of good ideas thrown around though. Make what you will of it, I say. You seam to do a fine job.

I think it would be cool if there was a "Mini Bike Data Base" or MBDB section with a compilation of brocure adds. It would be nice to be able to go to one place when trying to identify a bike instead of going to other sites like minidoodle and scooters built before 1970. I have a few brocures that arent up on any other site and I bet other members probably do too. It could be for members only so you would have to be logged in to view it.
"MBDB" is a great idea. This would help all the newbies like myself that do not have the calibrated eye that the veterans have. :sailor:

500 Industries
Alexander-Reynolds (ARCO)
Alsport
American Eagle
Amphicat-Beehod
Arctic Cat
Asuza
Atlas
Attex
Bandit
Barris
BearKat
Benelli
Bird Engineering
Blazer
Bonanza-Scout
Bond
Bronnco
Brooks
Buffalo
Bug (Flea)
Burro (Not El Burro)
Caper
Carabela
Cat
Centaur
Chapparral
Charger-Central Cycle
Cheeftah
Chibi
Coleman
Columbia (MTD)
Comette (Not Comet)
Cougar
Couparral (Not Chapparral)
Cowan-Boze
Cushman
Cyclops-Clark
DC Products
Di Blasi
Discoverer
Doodle Bug
Eel Wheel
El Burro
El Tigre
Electa-Mite
Engray-Maico
Explorer
Flexo
Foremost (Golden Pinto)
Fox
Fury Bird
Gemini
Gilson (Wards, Chalmers, etc.)
Glenco
Go Devil
Go Kart
Grand Prix
Hap Jones
Harley Davidson
Heald
Heathkit
Herters
Hillcat
Honda
Hound Dog
Huffy
Indian (Not Lil Indian)
K&S
Kawasaki
Keystone
KG
King O Lawn
Lil Butch
Lil Indian (Not Indian)
Lil Petro
Lil S.O.B.
Little Gen
Manco
Maverick - All American
Maverick - Scooter
Meyers
Micro Mfg
MiniMate/TrailMate
Minico
Moto Skeeter
Murray
Mustang
Nova
Pace Setter
Pak jak
Penneys
Pony
Powell
Powerdyne
Quarterhorse
Retek
Ridge Runner
Riverside
Rocket Cycle
Rogue 400
Roma
Roper
Rupp
Ruttman
Savage
Scamper
Scoot Nik
Sensation
She
Simplex
Skat Kat
Skat Kitty
Ski Doo
Speedway
Sportstyle
Stellar
Super Brute
Suzuki
Taco-Steens
Terra Cat
Thomas
Thompsoncraft
Timberline
Tony Pony
Tote Gote
Toyoco
Trail Buck
Trail Champ
Trail Horse
Trail Master
Trail Ram
Trail Rider
Trail Sport
Trail Tractor
Trak Cycle
Trans Sport
Trapper
Trojan
TS-5
Tule Trooper
Turf Master
Simplex Mfg
Valmobile
Van Tech
Viper Cycle
Wildcat (Harrison)
Wyse Cycle
Yankee Boss
Yerf Dog
Zebra
Excellent. :thumbsup:

OH hey, what about Karts?? like just one catagory for Karts? They kinda go hand in hand with mini bikes.. Everybody has one or three.. Don't need ten thousand different catagories but maybe just one that encompasses all karts or something..

we should have a homemade section where we show off our skills,anything motorized that was made by hand, minibikes,go karts, three wheelers,quads,etc

Categories could be:
-tech (how-to's on setting up engines, brakes, jackshafts and gearing, basic tips for frame construction, things like that)
-A-Z listing of bike brands (Asuza, Cat, Zebra, and so on). Instead of each bike having its own sub-category, each brand starting with the letter A, then B, then C ... kinda like minidoodle has it. You may also want to consider a "Miscellaneous Builds" category for those of us who have built bikes from scratch and not an existing frame or kit.
this is a cool idea tech articles would be great . how about a tech section where its like any body can wright a article and it has a vote . if its good its put in , that way say the free members could post one

i guess i thinking something like this im on the free member list i wright say 5 articles and there is say 10 meg of photos , my limit is 2 meg on a free account well in the tech section i can post them free . now there is a death hour on it say it has 1 month . in that month it has if people think it is a good article it is posted and kept, if it sucks it dies and is wiped off the server . if we could post the pics here in a article then even if the writer leaves it is still here for others to learn from . on other sites i have found where a tech thread was done and all the pics were on photo bucket and the user was gone . all the photos were gone and the article was useless because of it .

"MBDB" is a great idea. This would help all the newbies like myself that do not have the calibrated eye that the veterans have. :sailor:

Between Randy, Wayne, Tom and others we would have wealth of information.
We would'nt just be giving it away to anyone browsing the site if we make it only accessible to OldMiniBikes members.