Photo delete

matt2

I want to delete my pictures from my photos how do you do that? gandrfab is wrong you can not just right click and delete. so in my photos I don't see a edit or delete how do we delete our pictures from my photos. It is very easy to delete a album there is a delete right at your albums. How do I delete from my photos? Thanks for any help, Matt

I want to delete my pictures from my photos how do you do that? gandrfab is wrong you can not just right click and delete. so in my photos I don't see a edit or delete how do we delete our pictures from my photos. It is very easy to delete a album there is a delete right at your albums. How do I delete from my photos? Thanks for any help, Matt
Sorry, I don't store photos here, gandrfab is right with what gandrfab did say.

matt2

You know Dave that just doesn't seem right. Hent is that right we pay to be a member and we buy from OldMiniBikes warehouse and we can not remove pictures that we put on the site?

matt2

Hey Hent could you please tell me if we can or can not remove our pictures. Maybe Dave is right but he is not you Hent so can we remove our own pictures?

I guess it is like the rest of the Internet. Be careful of what pictures you post because then they are out there. I am pretty sure once you agree to post pics they become the property of OldMiniBikes. That way when people become babies and leave the site and try to take their pics it doesn't leave big holes in useful threads. And if someone tries to write a Minibike book they can't just steal pics and then blame OldMiniBikes for using them. Why do you want to delete pics? Are you reorganizing or are you leaving?

matt2

gumpit name calling but you won't be booted for BS will you. jbrocks I'm happy that you liked some of my pictures enough to put them in your private collection. I just want to be able to remove my photos. I paid just like all you that think you are better then others. I am and have been a supporting member even when I was suspended for BS. Hent are you going to suspend gumpit for BS?

Who did I call a name? The babies comment wasn't directed at you. Unless you are writing a minibike book? I was serious about thinking that it became the property of OldMiniBikes. But if you want me to be suspended over your misunderstanding then I guess o.k. And if any of my pics ever helped anyone, I wouldn't want to delete them because they could possibly help someone in the future. But if you want to be selfish I guess that is just your nature. I guess I just said you had a selfish nature. So maybe I will be banned for that.
"Lighten up Francis"......

Matt2, I DO have several pics of your minibikes in my private collection, and your YouTubes helped me immensely and have endeared you to me on this forum (and I'm sure others) I always read your posts so I wasn't making fun of you. I've actually talked to some other members re the now unavailable delete option, and the unfairness I feel of mass deleting pics from important builds and threads. Reduces everything to a stupid Craigslist/eBay post with the friggin no pics. Some of you guys are legends and done seminal work, project logs that will long outlive you. It's your legacy. If you want to get all butthurt over one or two idiots, that's bad enough, cos we don't anything about that. But so many of us look up to you big dogs who design, build, fabricate, restore, and modify our favorites....please don't take yer shit n go away. Just go away, for awhile, and come back later. 99 to one we'll be glad when you do.

matt2

jbrocks Thanks for the kind words, but I have never thought I was one of the big dogs on here. I am not going away I like it here. My You Tube videos will stay up because I can pull them any time I want to. I just think that If I put up a picture I should be able to take it down.

Photos are usually intellectual property. I assumed as a long time paid member I retained ownership when I posted here but I guess not. I am disappointed if removal has been disabled but I also want to be helpful to others. You can always host the pics elsewhere and link to them in your posts, but it is frustrating when links break.

Last edited: