picked up a ct70

catfishman

know its a mini motorcycle, and not mini bike, but picked this up last weekend, got it running, think the carb needs cleaned, needs to have the choke on a little to keep it running. needs a good cleaning, and a turn signal switch, if anyone knows where to get one, please let me know.

catfishman

Thanks everyone, and pomfish i tried that site and chp, didnt see a turn signal switch. when i met the guy we couldnt get it to start, but i bought it anyway, got it home pulled the plug out a couple times, it was fouled, looked kinda old, started looking online and it was the wrong plug, so i went and picked up a new one, and it fired right up. it is a comfy ride, for sure. only goes up to about 30mph, figured it would be a little faster?? much easier on the old body when riding in the common ground area, especially compared to the db30.

Twid

My mom gave my brother and I one to share when I was younger. Then her punk boyfriend stole it. You know I'll fix it for you then disappear moves I've waited 15 year to bump in to him, one day I'll rearrange his eyeballs!

A local bike shop has a 4 speed one for sale for $2500.00 I wish I had the coin, they sure are nice. Good luck with yours. I can remember back in the 80's you could buy them for 3-400 bucks. Sorry I didn't stock up on them!!!!