piston and spark plug clearance going to be a problem?

ok.....i FINALLY got all of the friggin parts in to go ahead with my gx200 build.
Billet flywheel and connecting rod
minkuni 22 with adapter and pulse fitting
fuel pump
4 degree timing key
14cc honda head, stock from a gx 160
stock valves and rockers....for now, im broke after all this crap!
18lb springs
uni filter and adapter
straight single stage header
flat top piston
.265 lift dyno cam
10 grade bolt and stud kit
gov removal
so after spending all of my money for the last month i finally have all of the parts to do the build. my question is am i going to have issues with the spark plug hitting the piston if i use the 14cc head and the flat top piston? i will be using a stock gx200 head gasket. Also i do not have a torque wrench because no one stocks a 1/4 inch drive torque wrench around here. i suppose i will need to suck it up and order a torque wrench to install the connecting rod correctly right? any other advice before i get started tomorrow would be appreciated. thanks.

Basic ngk plug for now however I would like to use the racing plug from arc. Standard bore flat top poison and standard length rod. I thought I needed a quarter inch drive in order to be able to make it fit into the engine body. thats with the instructions said that came with the connecting rod. it says that if I try n use a quarter inch adapter on a 3 eighths inch ratchet it will give me clearance issues as far as getting the wrench into the engine block and be able to move it around freely

You can get a good 1/4" torque wrench at any Sears,Auto Parts Store or even Harbor Freight. Having one is not necessary but sure comes in handy for those tight spots.