Please Vote Me A Seat In

Hey Ya,
I want 1 of these seats for my mini.I need help choosing 1 as they all look good. Can you please place your vote.I'd appreciate it.Thanks Tim...

i don't think anyone knows. i used to have one as well.
Damn Strigoi,you did have one too,that so cool.Yea I wish I knew where to get another one of these exact frames for a second mini.I'm the 3rd owner and the previous owner lost/threw out the previous owner's contact info.So this frame's identity remains a mystery.I just love these oversized frames as it fits an adult so much better.The only oversized frame builders I'm aware of is Bad Dog.Of course I know there's more.But Bad Dog wants to much for a bare frame.Over 300 if I remember correctly.

Hey Strigoi,

Do you by chance know what kickstand that is on your's pictured? Mine didn't come with one and it's a pain in the ass without it.Thanks Tim...
i have no idea what kind of kick stand that is. it was on it when i bought it from some 16yo kid.

i'm buying the frame/front end back from the one i sold awhile ago. i was kicking myself right after i got rid of it. :doah:

there's also another member on here that has one of these bikes in black.

OK, I get it. They are cheap and free shipping.

If he would bump up the style and keep them under $45 shipped, he would corner the market.

Thanks everyone for your input.It's looks like seat 3 will be had.Only thing that could possibly change getting # 3 is if GTO can change my mind with a "Quality" seat....he he

i have no idea what kind of kick stand that is. it was on it when i bought it from some 16yo kid.

i'm buying the frame/front end back from the one i sold awhile ago. i was kicking myself right after i got rid of it. :doah:

there's also another member on here that has one of these bikes in black.
Was! :thefinger: