Pocket Bike X1 Wheel/Tire with Disc brake

Front Tire X1 Wheel/Tire with Disc brake

This was sold to me as a direct bolt on to a Doodlebug, however I used the spacers provided for my new wheel currently on my DB. comes with bearings - 12mm I.D. Tread is like new, I hardly used this before I switched it out.
$45 shipped.
Paypal preferred

And this is what it looks like on a DB

Last edited:
it was a direct bolt on mount, just put the stock doodlebug caliper from the rear on the front. you can also use the hydraulic brake there if you want too. It handles great. I've since put another tire on the front though.

C9H13NO3

This was sold to me as a direct bolt on to a Doodlebug, however I used the spacers provided for my new wheel currently on my DB. comes with bearings - 12mm I.D. Tread is like new, I hardly used this before I switched it out.
$45 shipped.
Paypal preferred

And this is what it looks like on a DB

This is a crazy longshot, but would you be interested in any trades?

Well, I would be inclined to say yes, but since I'm moving, if it's something that can't be bolted on to one of my bikes right now, I'd say probably not. I'm moving in a month and trying to downsize the number of random parts laying around my garage. I'm all set on parts for my DB, trail Horse and Murray at the moment.

C9H13NO3

Well, I would be inclined to say yes, but since I'm moving, if it's something that can't be bolted on to one of my bikes right now, I'd say probably not. I'm moving in a month and trying to downsize the number of random parts laying around my garage. I'm all set on parts for my DB, trail Horse and Murray at the moment.
Are you sure you don't need a tether kill switch :devil2: ?

Is that not a bolt in the spoke? and yes added brakes are good. i thought you took off the back,and moved it to the front...:doah: you added a back stock to the rim?? It has front and back...:thumbsup:

Is that not a bolt in the spoke? and yes added brakes are good. i thought you took off the back,and moved it to the front...:doah: you added a back stock to the rim?? It has front and back...:thumbsup:
wow, talk about confusing a brotha?!! Lemme attempt to answer.

the bolts in the rim are to keep the rim together. it's a two piece rim. I originally took the rear stock brake caliper that comes on the DB and moved it to the front of my DB to use on the disc you see on this rim. The rear caliper was replaced with a hydraulic brake like the one I just sold here.
http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/mini-bike-parts/42882-hydraulic-brake-set-up-db30.html