PomonaSwapmeetSoCal-1/17/10

Mac

Gone to Pomona.

Will buy all the minibike parts worth buying
on setup day Saturday, then you local guys
can swing by Road 13/Space 26 to see it all
on Sunday when they open for the public.

Sorry.........no parts for sale there. Ask for eBay item #'s.

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
Gone to Pomona.

Will buy all the minibike parts worth buying
on setup day Saturday, then you local guys
can swing by Road 13/Space 26 to see it all
on Sunday when they open for the public.

Sorry.........no parts for sale there. Ask for eBay item #'s.
LOL, awww man
I'm looking for a drag car project, so I should be going.

Mac

if you guys ask, do it via PM. :thumbsup:
That was meant as a joke.

Pomona gave me a 1967 Taco 22 for $120.00 , moved it to my space and sold for $400.
Here it was :

........Next Meet, Next Sunday Long Beach Cycle Swap....Shopping time again.

edwin

That was meant as a joke.

Pomona gave me a 1967 Taco 22 for $120.00 , moved it to my space and sold for $400.
Here it was :

........Next Meet, Next Sunday Long Beach Cycle Swap....Shopping time again.
that bike was a great score, but the profit was an even biggr score. good job mac.

james c

hey mac, i thought i left a post here telling you i found a clutch setup.
i guess i left it somewhere else, the meet was great as i picked up a motor and clutch setup for cheap. tell me, how much for the trikes in your yard?
i got a spare motor.
:bowdown:

Mac

hey mac,

the meet was great as i picked up a motor and clutch setup for cheap. tell me, how much for the trikes in your yard?
i got a spare motor.
:bowdown:
.......I saw that electric start Tecumseh and TAV 30 setup, the guy told me $100.00, I passed on it 'cause it had a white powdery residue on it.

PM me if you're really interested in any of the six trikes/frames in my yard. Save me the time loading some for the next Pomona.

edwin

.......I saw that electric start Tecumseh and TAV 30 setup, the guy told me $100.00, I passed on it 'cause it had a white powdery residue on it.

PM me if you're really interested in any of the six trikes/frames in my yard. Save me the time loading some for the next Pomona.
whats wrong with a little white powdery residue ?

I didnt get a single offer on that 66 22 or my cat, I pretty much gave away a running I/C 5HP briggs for 40 bucks, but that was the 3rd time I took it and had it in the classifieds here.

james c

that motor and clutch were sitting on a chinese chopper kit bike about two ilses to the south of you on the back row along the fence. it also was covered in white stuff(paint) i think it sat in a garage that was painted as there was paint on the clutch also so i dont think it was on a paint sprayer
i left the chopper in the swapmeet about 100 yards where i bought it.
just couldnt haul all the extra junk back to the car as the motor was on my shoulder and a box of parts were being carried by my son and the lady dragging the chopper that was falling apart every few steps, it was a junk bike so we left it . i paid 140 for the motor with electric start and the clutch with aluminum plate and brand new 30 series torque setup.
so the swapmeet was pretty good as it usually is. ive been going for 30+ years.

CC 51

.....I bet that was the Cat with the bad front fork across the aisle from me.
( Next time look over your shoulder )
I guess I need pay more attn. huh? There was a 400X in the VW section...Went by on the way out and offered them very little for it, They took it. Brought it home dumped some fuel in it and it ran. Worth the price of admission!

Mac

I didnt get a single offer on that 66 22 or my cat, I pretty much gave away a running I/C 5HP briggs for 40 bucks, but that was the 3rd time I took it and had it in the classifieds here.
The guy that bought my 67 22 saw yours, thought the price was too high and came back to me with the $400. Mine needed the rims cleaned up, a seat, a 3hp to replace the short-shaft 2hp with the welded on clutch, and new tires. I don't understand why he picked mine over yours....people are funny that way.