Precious time!

Recently my son treated me to a Seahawks game, MY wife and I and his family met for the weekend in Seattle. While we went to the game, the 2 mrs.s' and young ones went to the zoo. I am a homebody and this was a bit outside my comfort zone.

The point is I had a BLAST. Spending that quality time with my son while watching the 'Hawks come back from a 21-0 deficit to win in OT was unbelievable. I was so proud of him and will takes these memories to my grave.

It was a very precious time. If you have a chance like this, grab it. Time spent is time gone forever so use it wisely.

Fred :thumbsup:

Great story. It's refreshing to hear things like this still happen. Everyone is so caught up on the hustle and bustle that today brings. I'm sure it made his day too!

That had to be a great time. In our farm family, there were many times 3 generations would all be in the field together. My dad, myself and our sons and daughter. Memories that will last a lifetime.:thumbsup:
Thanks for reminding us to take time and smell the daisies:smile:

Fred : We know what a special caring person Josh is. I am remembering back to the Christmas mini bikes given to the Triplets for whom he had become a God Father to them.
Steve :scooter:

45t

Awesome!:thumbsup: what a great way to connect with family by going to Century Link (aka Quest field) for a Seahawks game. My wife, son and I did it a few years ago, and had a blast. Nothing beats being part of the 12th man as doing it as a family.

Right on 45T and you being from my home state. Thanks Steve and your box of goodies really helped that cause. We all really need to appreciate the sincere and well-meaning members of this site. Thanks for your replies and remember to appreciate what you got while you have it.

Carry on my friends, Fred