Predator 212 crank vent tube...

Well I'm pulling of the air filter and exhaust off of the predator and getting ready to put in the carb and air filter and header I just ordered from arc. I get all this off and now I'm wondering what to do with the gray tube.

I put a bolt in the end that would normally hook up to the stock air box and zip tied it out of the way but I"m not sure if thats the right answer.

Any info would be helpful.

Pics after its all on in a few hours...........

Thanks. I just took off the air filter assembly and wondered what to attach that hose to. There's two other hoses besides the fuel line from the gas tank and a little auxillary box with a hose attached. I'm not worried about those though. However, the muffler also has a strange kinda 2nd muffler attached to the main muffler and it actually is so low it interferes with the torque converter Driven pulley so I guess I'll have to get a header and muffler.

Thanks. I just took off the air filter assembly and wondered what to attach that hose to. There's two other hoses besides the fuel line from the gas tank and a little auxillary box with a hose attached. I'm not worried about those though. However, the muffler also has a strange kinda 2nd muffler attached to the main muffler and it actually is so low it interferes with the torque converter Driven pulley so I guess I'll have to get a header and muffler.
Just cut that off and fold the tube over with a pair of pliers.