Predator 212 Fuel delivery issues with 15* motor mount on Kart

Hi Guys,
New to the forum. I just installed a Predator 212 on my race kart with a 15* motor mount. The reason why I went with the 15* mount is because of wheel clearance with the air filter. With the mount and aftermarket filter, I now have the clearance I need. Only thing is I am now experiencing fuel delivery issues. When I give it gas, the engine dies. I removed the fuel line to the carb and it has sufficient fuel flow and I'm starting to wonder if it is a float issue. Any way to adjust the float on these engines? I do not want to add an aftermarket fuel pump and tank and was hoping to see what other options are in resolving this issue. I'm thinking of modifying/fabricating the mount to sit flat. I just wish a flat raised engine mount was available to avoid having to do any fabrication and legwork since I don't have the time. I just wanted to get some ideas from you guys to see if anyone has had the same problem. Any help or advice will be appreciated.

We run 15 degree mounts on all of our racing karts and some have fuel pumps and some don't....never really had a problem either way. I think with the after market air filter system you probably need to jet the carb up higher.

Just an update... I re-jet the carb and that did solve the problem. Thank you OND for the tip. Now contemplating on what upgrades to do next!!!